Mississippi Attorney Advocate for Injured and Accused Clients
Waynesboro lawyer gets results with compassion and more than 10 years of experience
Marcus D. Evans Attorney at Law represents clients in criminal defense, DUI defense and personal injury cases. I have been in practice for more than 10 years, and I serve families and individuals in Waynesboro and throughout the surrounding areas of Mississippi, including Meridian, Laurel and Quitman. If you have been accused of DUI , a felony or misdemeanor offense, or you have been injured in a car accident, I have the skills to represent you successfully.
Attorney Marcus D. Evans is a skilled and compassionate attorney, committed to protecting the constitutional rights of his wrongfully accused clients. You can expect the following from an engagement with me:
- Focused knowledge — I have dedicated my career to personal injury and criminal law, and I am the only attorney in Waynesboro who commits the majority of his practice to DUI defense and/or criminal defense. I draw on a rich file of past cases to identify winning strategies for my clients.
- Compassion — In my practice of personal injury and criminal law, I see clients during some of the worst times in their lives. I have compassion for your problems and build a relationship with you as I build your case. You are a better person than law enforcement tries to portray you to be.
- Commitment to justice — I am passionate about defending the wrongfully accused and vigorously protecting their constitutional rights. I am committed to getting just results and compensation for my clients, as demonstrated by my successful track record over the past 10 years.
- Criminal defense — I handle all types of felonies and misdemeanors, including DUI, traffic offenses, drug possession, domestic violence and more.
- DUI defense — Marcus D. Evans Attorney at Law analyzes the initial traffic stop, field sobriety tests, the Intoxilyzer 8000 and validity of searches to ensure your rights were not violated.
- Personal injury — Clients come to me with injuries from auto accidents, truck accidents, slips and falls, dog bites, and more.
Contact a Mississippi attorney who specializes in criminal defense and personal injury to schedule a free appointment
Call Marcus D. Evans Attorney at Law at 601-735-6444 or 601-693-2468 — or contact me online to schedule a free initial appointment. Let me put my skills to work for you.